Sunday, April 28, 2013

Quotes

I forgot to mention in my last post some of my favorite quotes of the week.

  • "Pick me up. I don't want to be in the poop!" Noah says as he's freaking out about stepping in poop In the petting corall.
  • "Tayton, please talk to me!" Noah says in the saddest little voice while driving in the car and she's just looking the other way, out the window.
  • "I need one of these," he says as he hands Jon the bottles of chewable vitamin and calcium.  " I don't want to eat paper, toilet paper, books and boxes anymore."  When we catch him eating inappropriate fiber sources, we comment that he needs more vitamins.
  • "I like this!" exclaims Tayton about 15 times during our trip to This is the Place Heritage Park
We laugh multiple times a day at the things the kids say, but then I always forget them, so I am trying to do better about writing them down so I don't forget.

No comments: