Sunday, May 5, 2013

Planes, Parks, and Golf

This has been a busy and fun week! Here is a picture of the kids playing with their new favorite bath toys. Letters!
This Tuesday Noah's preschool teacher Ms. Jenae texted us and said she was under the weather and would not be having preschool that day so we invited the neighbors next door to go to the Hill Aerospace Museum http://www.hill.af.mil/library/museum/
with us. the kids had a great time but did fight over who got to ride in the stroller. We got to see some planes that mommy's group works on. Noah really liked the planes that had "Shooters" on them that were for shooting bad guys! If you get a chance I recommend you go. Also it's free!




Tayton and I fed the horses while Noah was in preschool on Thursday. We bought a huge bag of carrots from Costco that we keep in the cold storage room downstairs for just such occasions.
On Friday we had a daddy son date and a mommy daughter date. This is something we are trying to do at least once a month so that we get more one on one time with each of the kids. They really look forward to it. I told Noah that I was going to take him golfing and he would ask me multiple times a day when we were going to go golfing. I took Noah to the course by us and was told that only kids that are 6 years and older are allowed to go golfing on a golf course in Utah. Good thing Tiger woods didn't grow up in Utah or he would have never gotten the practice in he had by age 6.  We remedied the situation by hitting balls at the range instead. I got the biggest bucket of balls they had and we split them down the middle. Noah actually finished his before me and hit some of mine too! Noah loved it! He really loved putting on the practice green as well and even hit a 6 foot putt! He obviously takes after his dad! :)


here is a video of Noah hitting the ball!

Tomi took Tayton to the park for their date and she said they had a great time as well!

Even though it isn't quite summer yet we got the water lizard out to jump through which is always a good time! Saturday afternoon Tomi got all crafty and made some cute flower hair clips for Tayton. I told her they a very nice for the 5 minutes that Tayton keeps them in her hair ;)


Well that is about it from the Crane house but I did want to leave you with my 2 favorite quotes of the week.

Noah asked me if I could go out back and play with him and I told him I had some chores to do and to have Sonny (our dog) go play with him instead. His response was.
"Awwww Sonny doesn't play he just poops!"

When I took Noah to preschool on Thursday I was helping him hang up his jacket and backpack when his cute little friend Cami hit with this little nugget.
"Your kid has a crush on me!"

Well good bye for this week!

Written this week by the slightly slower half of the Crane parenting group, Jon 

No comments: