Monday, April 15, 2013

Sick Again

We didn't do anything exciting this week as a family, because once again, both Tayton and Noah had colds.   I'll blame it on the menopausal spring weather we are having.  One day we're a beautiful, gardening type of 70 degrees and the very next day it's bitter cold with wind and snow.  What's the deal with that?  Bought a beautiful plant from Costco and planted it a planter outside my back door.  It was so pretty with it's purple flowers for 4 or 5 days until the weather turned horribly nippy and I think the plant has frozen now since all the flowers are dead and the leaves are brown and wilted around the edges.  Dang!!

Friday we celebrated my Uncle's 70th birthday party.  Oh my goodness.  I can't believe how the time flies.  I still don't look at my parents or aunts and uncles as being that old.  It think that makes me old.  Grandma and Papa were in town for the party and some Dr. appointments too, but Jon and the kids didn't get to see them because of the colds.  I really appreciate Jon, that he's always willing to sacrifice and help out with the kids on occasions like this so I can still be with my family.

Here's a few pictures of our life when we spend so much time at home!

Reading stories while having a snack
Tayton's favorite animal "Ramone"
Lunch at McDonald's

Quiet time with Sony & the iPad
Playing at McDonald's


Sony's Nap Time

No comments: