Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bowling is harder then it looks

This week has been quite busy and fun for the kids. First we had Bowling Grandma come visit (that's how we tell the difference because this grandma likes to bowl on the xbox with us when she visits)
True to her name bowling grandma went bowling with us but this time it was for real which grandma found out is much harder then 
the Wii or xbox. Both Noah and Tayton would ask every day until the big event if bowling grandma was coming today. As the score shows I (Jon) took first of course while Tayton about doubled grandma's score. I asked Grandma if she wanted bumper lanes and to use the dinosaur to bowl with too and she declined.
    Thursday I took the kids and their friend Branson to the Tree house museum as part of a field trip for Noah's preschool class. everyone had a good time. I got a little too into it and dressed up like a king. What can I say ;) The kids ran from room to room and were sad when it was time to go.


     Friday I went to work and Tomi took the kids to visit with their cousins. I was not there but Tomi said every one had fun.
     Saturday Tomi watched the neighbors kids as part of a baby sitting trade and Noah and Tayton really enjoyed the company!
     Today (sun) I got to go to church with the family because I didn't have to make a 2nd trip on the railroad. The kids looked so cute in their little church outfits. SO did Tomi ;) I also helped Tomi with her lesson on baptism. I took each kid in her class and did an over simplified version of baptism. we also got to baptize action figures. I am not quite sure of this but I think Optimus prime the transformer is now Mormon.  
Tomi found Tayton hiding on the shelf under the fish tank! You can't take your eyes off these kids I tell you.

Well that is all for the wacky, zany adventures of the Crane house hold. Until next week America!

 

No comments: