Monday, August 26, 2013

Week of Go Go Go!

Well it's time that I (Jon) do my semi-annual blog post ;)
 I love capturing moments like this. Tomi playing airplane with the kids! She is such a great mom.
Here are a few misc. pictures from our week!

While Tomi was away in Star valley with kids last weekend I got to play some golf. Here is one of my favorite pictures of the year.
We have had quite the busy week. I got cut back to weekends at work so I decided to make the most out of the week and play my guts out with the kids. On Monday we got to go to the train museum which also includes the car museum and firearms museum.While we were at the car museum a guy that worked there asked if Tayton was shy. I said no and he said, do you want to have a picture with her. I said ok thinking he was going to take our picture. then he scooped her up and handed me the camera waiting for me to take their picture. LOL!

 Here are some pictures from all the museums we saw that day!









On Tuesday I took the kids to the dinosaur park. We have a family pass and it has really been worth having since you not only get into the dinosaur park but also the train museum, nature reserve and tracy aviary as well. The kids liked digging for dinosaur bones in the sand and playing in the park more then looking at the dinosaurs but that's ok we have a pass and you don't have to feel you have to see the whole park each time you go.





this last week we have discovered some unwanted visitors in our yard. we have found 3 snakes. one in the front yard and 2 in the back. If you live anywhere from ogden,ut to wyoming you may have heard Tomi scream when she saw them :)
On Wed. we got to go feed the ducks at the duck pond by our house. I discovered that a dollar bag of oyster crackers goes a long way in feeding the ducks and the kiddos!


On Thurs. I took both kids to the golf range to hit some balls and practice our chipping. A good time was had by all. The only problem was Tater kept running out on the range to retrieve her golf balls and a couple of times I almost brained her with my golf ball before I saw her and stopped in mid swing. luckily we were the only ones there.

 Thursday evening Noah and I got to go to the Roy aquatic center to swim for our annual swim with the stake outing. Unfortunately Tayton did not eat her dinner and had to stay home with mom. She cried her little heart out for all of 2 min. then it was like it didn't ever happen. Friday night Tomi and I got to have a date night and saw Aida the musical and were very impressed with the musical talent they had.
 I will end with our favorite quote of the week said by Noah and heard by Tomi.
When talking about taking a ladder to pick apples Wanted to know why we were taking the step ladder and not the big ladder.Mom said because the big ladder scares me and thats why we make dad use it. Then Noah pipes in and says.
"cause we don't want to get sued!"


No comments: