Saturday, September 27, 2008

So Blessed


We count ourselves as the luckiest parent's in the world. We have been blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby that we love so much. Despite the fact that Noah is only about 2 weeks old, he is so well natured. He sleeps most of the time, just waking up long enough to eat about every 4 hours. After he eats he has about 15 minutes of awake time, then off to bed he goes again. We know that this won't last for long, but we're cherishing every moment right now. I just thought I'd share a few more pictures and reitterate how blessed, lucky and happy we are to have this little guy in our life. I've been lucky enough to have a few weeks off from work with him and am already dreading going back to work. We're hoping one day soon that the employment situation will work out so that I can stay home full-time to be with our son.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

5 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Oh Tomi, he's adorable! I can't wait to see him in person! Is he gaining weight well? He just looks like such a sweet little guy. :)

Michelle said...

Those are adorable pictures!!

Tara Ann said...

Tomi! Congrats on your new little addition - how excited you must be :)

I was just thinking about you the other day... I hope you don't mind... I found your blog when I was browsing a few other blogs...

I am glad to see that you are doing so well!

~ Tara Ann

Mommy Managing said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and entering my giveaway!

Your new baby boy is absolutely beautiful, and I'm glad things are working out for you to stay home more. I hope I can help!

Stephanie Buire Smith said...

Hi Tomi, How are you? I am so happy to see pictures of your cute, cute, cute baby!!! How are things going for you?