Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby News

Ok, we just can't hold it in any longer, particularly since most of you already know anyway. . . we're getting a baby in September. We got a call a couple weeks ago that some birth parents had picked us to place their baby with. We met them at the agency a couple days later and fell in love with them. We are so happy, they are such a neat couple and we can't even begin to express our appreciation for what they are doing for us. Our heart truly goes out to them and the circumstances they are in, but we're also so happy at the same time. Guess what? They're having a boy! He's due to arrive in September! What a perfect time of year! We just wanted to share our joy with you all! We're still thinking about names, but we're leaning towards Noah Weldon Crane. What do you think?

5 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Oh I like it! What a great name! Is it a family name?

Once again, Congratulations! I can't wait to see the little guy. Keep us all updated on everything new!

Kelly and Kyla said...

Hey Tomi,

Congratulations on the adoption!! That's got be be very exciting. Best of luck!!

Kelly

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
I'm truly excited for you guys :)

Michelle said...

Yay! I'm so happy for y'all! I can't wait for you to see that little guy!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

I haven't checked blogs forever. I'm sooooo happy and excited for you.