Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Babies


Wow, this has been a busy week. On April 8, 2008, two new babies close to my heart were born. My sister gave birth to her third daughter, Sydney, at about 1:30 p.m. She is absolutely adorable. 6 lbs, 2 oz. and 20 inches long I think.

Sydney's sisters, Ryann and Laine are so gentle with her. All I hear Ryann say anymore is "I wanna hold the baby." I am so excited to have another niece. All three of the girls are so precious. They have a beautiful family and I'm glad I get to be a part of it.

Jon and I went to the hospital with my mom, Ryann and Laine to see the new baby. Here's a picture of Jon holding Sydney. He was so excited to hold her and I could see the longing in his eyes, knowing that one day he'd be holding his own son or daughter.


At about 3:30 p.m. that same day, my friend Michelle had her 3rd child, a boy named Daniel. I think he looks a lot like his sister Carrie. Once again, a beautiful child! Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, it's from a cell phone. He was 7 lbs, 10 oz, 20 inches.

This makes 4 new babies through friends and family in the past 2 months. Joylynn's new baby Merijoy, Rachel's adopted son Dylan, Teri's baby Sydney, and Michell's baby Daniel. It's it a miracle! So many babies to love. My heart has been all smiles this past month as I think about what a miracle these little souls are. How amazing it is that they come to this earth, straight from the presence of our Heavenly Father and into our lives. Healthy and happy souls that these mother's have been trusted to raise and care for. I wish them all the very best with their new additions and am keeping my fingers crossed that soon we'll have a little one of our own. One that will have so many friends to grow up with, learn from and play with.

2 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

How fun! I just love new babies! And, you're right, they are miracles! I think you will realize it even more when you hold your baby for the first time. Keep us posted on everything, okay?

I'm glad all the moms and babies are healthy and doing well!

Anonymous said...

at least there is one more fresh little p---y to have fun with and i like c--k too