Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tales from the Railroad

I wanted to talk about my job a little. I am a conductor for the railroad and I love my job. I get to see a lot of nature ,which I love! I get to see elk, deer, moose, bald eagles and antelope on a regular basis. I also get to do important work. On my last trip we ran a train that had the solid propellant rocket boosters for the space shuttle. How cool is that?! I also get to see some beautiful scenery. The run I am working on right now goes through a gorgeous canyon and ends up in Green River, Wyoming. I think every child played with trains as a kid and now I get paid good money to do it for real as an adult. Here are a few pictures I took with my cell phone. They are not the best quality but it was all I had with me at the time. The last picture is a picture or the Green River.

No comments: