Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Family Fun

This week we had a chance to have some fun! I snapped this picture of Noah, Tayton, Brylee and Bransen. I am still not sure what it is a picture of. Group huddle? Prayer circle?? I just thought it was cute.

I (Jon) had the day off between trips and got to take the kids to the zoo. I love this picture above. I think Noah and this seal are some how communicating telepathically. The polar bear kept swimming to the wall then pushing off and doing the back stroke. It was quite the show!



Saturday night we all went miniature golfing as a family!  The kids had a good time and since we were the only ones there we let them play their favorite hole over and over AND over and over and over again. 




Noah loves going to swim lessons and is doing so good!

 While I was out of town on a train Tomi (wonder mom) took the kids to home depot on Saturday where they got to make cars. Home depot does these kids projects twice a month and the kids really loved it! I think this will become a new tradition.

Sunday Tomi took the kids to do one of their favorite activities, feeding the ducks. This time at the play ground Tayton climbed across the rope platforms by herself for the first time.






Favorite quote of the week
Tayton stole some of Noah's Cheetos off his plate

NOAH: If you take another one Jesus won't let you go to church ever again!

TAYTON: Jesus will spank YOUR bum!

it may be time to have a talk about how Jesus works :)



that's it for this blog post! bye all!
  

No comments: