Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Nursery

Well, it's about time. . . Jon and I finally finished the nursery. The pictures don't do it justice, but it really turned out so dang cute. The walls are green, with the ceiling, trim, etc being painted white. The "wallies" are my favorite part. They were a little messy to put up, but turned out really cute! We had a problem with the dresser, so we've found a new one and just haven't got it put together and put in the nursery yet. Notice the cute blanket on the crib. . . I made it myself. :) Can't wait to bring the baby home to his new room!













More pictures of the rest of the house yet to come. . . I still have some finishing touches I'd like to add before posting the final product. :)

4 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Oh how cute! I love how it turned out!!!! AHHHH, like 2 months to go is all! That will FLY by!

Michelle said...

It's so adorable!

Unknown said...

That looks awesome, I'm really excited for you guys.
my best friend greg is expecting, I should show him what a real nursery should look like :)

Anonymous said...

So very cute. I am praying for you that everything goes well for you.Aunt Pam